The right wedding officiant for you is the one who will help you create a ceremony that captures the essence of your loving relationship to publicly inaugurate your new life as husband and wife.
But how do you decide, “Is this the right person to marry us?” There are five key ingredients to selecting your officiant. Get the answers to these questions and you’ll make the right choice.
- IS THERE GOOD CHEMISTRY? Do you feel a connection with your officiant? Are you convinced that he cares about the most important moment of your life? Does he listen to you? Is he available?
- ARE THERE A VARIETY OF SERVICES? Does the officiant provide you with a range of service options (free consultation, ceremonies, rehearsal, relationship assessment, and coaching)? Or, does he simply plan to show up on the wedding day with a one-size-fits-all ceremony?
- CAN YOU CUSTOMIZE THE CEREMONY? Does the officiant involve you in the creation of the ceremony, or does he just tell you how it will go? Does he communicate the purpose, beauty, joy and promise of marriage in what he says and does?
- IS HE A PROFESSIONAL? – What are the officiant’s credentials? Is he certified, licensed, or ordained by a recognized association or religious institution? Is he a trained expert, or a part-time hobbyist?
- WHAT ABOUT REPUTATION? – What do former clients and other wedding professionals say about your officiant? Do current reviews, awards, and recognitions attest to the quality of the services he provides?
Nearly every couple I meet tells me “Nothing is more important than the experience of our ceremony.” When it comes to knowing whether you and your fiancé feel a connection with your officiant, nothing can take the place of a personal meeting. That’s why we offer you a free, no-obligation consultation. It gives the two of you an opportunity to get to know us. And it gives us a chance to get to know you and answer every question you have.
Wherever you live you can meet with us live by video conference, or in person. Schedule your free CONSULTATION today . Call (727) 350-1491